ACER International Student Scholarship – Business (AISS), Australian Council for Educational Research, Australia
AISS is a scholarship to help support an international student who wishes to study for an undergraduate Business degree at an Australian university. The scholarship is valued at AUD$50,000, payable over two to three years. The scholarship money can be used to cover tuition fees. The inaugural AISS will be awarded in February 2014, for studies commencing that year.
Deadline: 01 Feb 2014
The scholarship will be awarded based on the highest score achieved in the selection test, so is performance-based, rather than needs-based.
How can you be considered for this wonderful step up to get you started on your degree?
- Fill in the online Scholarship Application form on this site
- Register online to sit for the Scholarship Selection Test (ISAT) (fee applies)
- Sit for the test at your preferred location
- Receive your test results soon after sitting the test
- Wait to hear from the AISS Office in February 2014
LET’S DETERMINE IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AISS…
You are eligible to APPLY for the scholarship if:
- You are an international student (that is, you are not an Australian permanent resident or citizen, nor are you applying for permanent residency or citizenship of Australia);
- You are applying to enter the first year of a full time undergraduate Business degree on-campus at an Australian university, in Australia, not at an overseas campus. Such courses are listed under the Business School links here:http://www.acer.edu.au/aiss/useful-links
You are eligible to be AWARDED the scholarship if:
- You are the holder of a 573 Visa for studying in Australia
- You have received an offer of a place in a first year undergraduate Business degree at an Australian university for commencement in 2014
- You have received an excellent result in the selection test, ISAT
You are eligible to RECEIVE the scholarship in February 2014 if:
- You’ve been awarded the scholarship, that is, achieved the best test result
- You’re still an international student with the correct visa
- You’ve enrolled in your first year undergraduate Business degree at an Australian university
- You are not already in receipt of another scholarship
More details about eligibility are on the Terms and Conditions page of this website.