Aston Business School MSc Scholarships for International, UK and EU Students
Aston is proud to support the brightest and the best students. They offer over 100 scholarships ranging from £1,000 to £5,000 for the most talented Business School postgraduate students. By investing in your future today, the university aims to help you achieve your potential and become the most enterprising global leaders of tomorrow.”
Scholarship Details: Aston Business School MSc Scholarships for International, UK and EU Students
- Scholarships are awarded for M.Sc. programmes available at Aston Business School.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree at Aston University in UK.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for a scholarship award, applicants will need to: -Be a self-funded student, -Have been offered a place on one of our M.Sc. programmes, -Submit a personal statement for consideration by a panel of senior University staff.
- International, UK and EU students can apply for these MSc scholarships.
- 100 M.Sc. scholarships are offered.
- These M.Sc. Scholarships are ranging from £1,000 to £5,000 for the most talented Business School postgraduate students.
- In assessing an eligible student for the receipt of an Aston Business School scholarship, the following factors will be considered: -Academic merit based on previous qualifications; -Ambition and the potential to make a significant contribution to business and to society after graduation -Leadership potential; -Demonstrable qualities which show the desire and potential to become a successful ambassador for the School during and after their studies.
- Please send your completed application form to absscholarships-at-aston.ac.uk. After receiving the offer of a place and before the deadline of 31 May 2014, students wishing to apply for a scholarship should submit a personal statement, which should: -Be between 500-700 words; -Cover factors such as their reasons for the choice of course and its relevance to their future career goals as well as details of relevant work experience, extra-curricular activities and achievements; -Provide examples of how they have made an active contribution to business and society; -Demonstrate leadership qualities as well as the ability to work successfully as part of a team to achieve outcomes.
- The application deadline is 31st May 2014.