Bucher-Fraser Scholarships for Masters Students in UK 2015
University of Edinburgh is inviting application for Scholarships for Masters Students. The scholarship will be awarded to a student who is accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Master’s programme of study within the Reid School of Music. Awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. The application deadline is 3 April 2015.
- Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Reid School of Music.
- Scholarships are available to pursue masters degree program.
- University of Edinburgh, UK is providing these Scholarships.
Eligibility: –The scholarship will be awarded to a student who is accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Master’s programme of study within the Reid School of Music. To be eligible, applicants must have received an offer to study by the scholarship deadline.
-Awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit, the Bucher-Fraser scholarship requires candidates have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
-However, the selection panel will also take into account financial circumstances to ensure that as far as possible financial need does not impede a university education.
- International Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Four scholarships available for taught masters programmes offered by the Reid School of Music. Each award is worth £3,000.
- Four scholarships are offered.
- Each award is worth £3,000.
- Awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
- All applicants will be notified in May 2015.
- The mode of applying is online. To apply for a scholarship you must first apply for admission for an eligible programme of study at the University of Edinburgh. Once you have applied for admission you will receive your University Username (UUN). Your UUN is the letter ‘s’ followed by your matriculation number; for example, s0987654. Only applicants who have received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) on the closing date of the scholarship will be considered by the panel.
- The application deadline is 3 April 2015.
Share this Scholarship for others