CA –Talent Program 2013, ICAP
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan aims to provide a strong foundation to the people of the nation promising them unprecedented heights and success in the profession of Accountancy, Auditing and Taxation. The inception of ICAP on July 1, 1961 witnessed a commitment to excellence and a continuous career growth for its professionals limited not just to the boundaries of our country but across the borders as well.
Deadline: 04 Oct 2013
Chartered Accountancy (CA) is truly a rewarding career capable of changing one’s destiny. It is our firm belief that no student should be kept from realizing his/her dream of Chartered Accountancy because of financial limitations. In this regard, we have envisioned a Scholarship Program, under which the student will be provided full financial support in order to achieve his/her dream of becoming a Chartered Accountant. The Program is designed especially for the students from small districts, villages, and cities throughout Pakistan who otherwise cannot afford the cost of the CA program.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
- – No Registration Fees
- – No Examination fees
- – No Tuition Fees
- – Monthly Stipend Rs.3000
- – Monthly Accommodation and meal expense Rs. 5000
- – The applicant should be amongst the top 20 in the merit list with HSSC (F.Sc/F.A/I.Com/ICS or equivalent )from respective Intermediate Boards are eligible to apply.
- – Permanent residents of Pakistan/Azad Kashmir, FATA & Gilgit Baltistan.
- – Demonstrated need for financial assistance.
- – Motivated to join the profession of Chartered Accountancy (CA).
HOW TO APPLY
- – Applications are accepted from September 20, 2013 to October 04, 2013.
- – Application forms are available at all ICAP offices countrywide (Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad and Peshawar).
- – Application Forms can also be downloaded from the Click Here Download Form
- – Shortlisted applicants would be called for an interview between October 28, 2013 to November 05, 2013.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Last Date for application submission: October 04, 2013
Interview Date: October 28, 2013 to November 05, 2013
For further information and queries, please contact
Coordinator, CA-Talent Program
ICAP House, 155-156 west wood colony, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road Lahore.