Chancellor’s International Scholarships at University of Hertfordshire in UK
University of Hertfordshire is offering 130 achievement-based partial Chancellor’s international scholarships, worth £2,000 each. The scholarship is available for all new full-time students who have been assessed as overseas for fee purposes and who have been issued an offer to study at the University of Hertfordshire. Candidates will be assessed on a competitive basis against the scholarship award criteria. There is no guarantee that students who meet the minimum requirements set out in the criteria will be successful in the overall competition. The application deadline is 28th November 2014 January 2015 intake.
- Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available within the University of Hertfordshire.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing Foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at University of Hertfordshire.
- University of Hertfordshire, UK is providing these Scholarships.
-The scholarship is available for all new full-time students who have been assessed as overseas for fee purposes and who have been issued an offer to study at the University of Hertfordshire.
-Current undergraduate University of Hertfordshire students studying on-campus and who have completed part of their degree are not eligible to apply. Students who have completed a University of Hertfordshire degree and are applying for postgraduate study at the University are eligible to apply.
-Students applying for the International Foundation Programme may apply for the Scholarship providing they have obtained high grades in high school study and met the Scholarship English language requirement.
-Students who are studying on a University of Hertfordshire degree at an overseas partner are eligible to apply for the Scholarship at the point of transfer to the University in the UK, during their first year of on-campus study only.
-Students who are studying at our partner college Hertfordshire International College (HIC) are eligible to apply for the Scholarship following completion of their studies with HIC.
-Candidates will be required to meet all conditions of registration before the Scholarship is awarded.
-Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate a good level of English Language proficiency, as evidenced by achieving IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in any band) or the equivalent or higher.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
- The University of Hertfordshire is an ambitious and entrepreneurial University with an international vision, putting students at the heart of what we do. A key aspect of the University’s mission is to prepare students for the global economy and to enhance international and multicultural understanding within the University and beyond. In support of this mission, the University of Hertfordshire will offer 130 achievement-based partial international scholarships, worth £2,000 each. These scholarships, known as the Chancellor’s International Scholarships, are designed to support our international community and to ensure that the University continues to attract the most talented students from across the world.
- University of Hertfordshire will offer 130 achievement-based partial international scholarships.
- Scholarships are offered for first year tuition fee. The scholarship is not available for subsequent years.
- University of Hertfordshire will offer international scholarships, worth £2,000 each.
- The Chancellor’s International Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and potential and the ability to make a significant ongoing contribution to the university community.
- Results will be communicated two weeks after the application deadline.
- Applications must be submitted via email to scholarships-at-herts.ac.uk.
The application deadline is 28th November 2014.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this scholarship for others