The University of Liverpool is inviting researchers to apply for an exciting opportunity to join a large project involving academic and industrial partners. The PhD Scholarship in Cleaner Futures: New porous materials for CO2 Catalysis is offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship is funded by the EPSRC and is offered to students from all across the world, foreigners, and home country nationals. The scholarship is provided for a research study on the interface between Chemistry, Materials Science, and Manufacturing at the Department of Chemistry at Liverpool. The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee with a £15,609 per annum stipend.
The University of Liverpool will award the selected candidates a PhD scholarship, including full tuition fees and a maintenance grant worth £15,609 per annum for 3.5 years.
International Students are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants can be students from worldwide.
- students can make their admission applications on the university’s application portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must ensure they quote the following reference on their application:
- New porous materials for CO2 Catalysis (Reference CCPR025)
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter-headed paper
- Research proposal
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the department of the university they wish to join, which here is typically an academic qualification relevant to chemical sciences.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 88
- C1 Advanced CAE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 88