Cordwainers MA Scholarship for UK/EU and International Students in UK 2014
The Cordwainers MA Scholarship is open to Home/EU and international students applying to study on the MA Fashion Artefact or MA Fashion Footwear courses at London College of Fashion. The scholarship will cover Home/EU tuition fees and contribute towards international tuition fees. The Cordwainers Scholarship aim is to promote postgraduate study at London College of Fashion to students with the ability and potential to make an exceptional contribution to the fashion industry. Applications from those unable to finance themselves through postgraduate study and who will benefit from further study to realise their full potential.
Scholarship Details: Cordwainers MA Scholarship for UK/EU and International Students in UK 2014
- Scholarship is awarded to study MA Fashion Artefact or MA Fashion Footwear courses at University of the Arts London.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree level at University of the Arts London.
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Cordwainers Scholarship, applicants must be: -Accepted on the full-time MA Fashion Artefact or MA Fashion Footwear courses at London College of Fashion. -Be an undergraduate student expecting to graduate with a first or 2:1 in a bachelors degree (with Honours) from a recognised higher education institution before 31st July 2014. -Be a graduate, having already gained first or 2:1 in a bachelor’s degree (with Honours) from a recognized Higher Education institution. -Applicants without a bachelors degree must be able to demonstrate substantial equivalent and applicable experience.
- UK/EU and International students can apply for this MA scholarship.
- This MA scholarship will be awarded to one carefully selected student.
- The scholarship will cover Home/EU tuition fees and contribute towards international tuition fees. The Cordwainers MA Scholarship will cover Home/E.U tuition fees and will be a contribution towards International tuition fees which will be paid directly from the University’s tuition fees account. Applicants must enrol for their MA in the same academic year for which they have applied for funding. If any applicant is unable to do this for any reason, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student must apply again for the next academic year.
- Applications will be assessed according to financial circumstances and academic merit by a panel of tutors at London College of Fashion.
- All applicants will be informed officially of the decision in writing by the end of June 2014. A letter will be sent to the correspondence address on the application form. You must inform in writing if your address changes or provide with an alternative address so that the university can contact you at the correct address.
- Applicants should apply by post. Applications sent by fax or e-mail, or incomplete applications, will not be accepted.
- The application deadline is 16th May 2014.