This specialist and highly ranked programme is designed for students who want to develop the analytical and technical skills required to succeed in modern financial services. Delivered by expert faculty and leading finance practitioners, you will receive the highest analytical and practical training possible through Bloomberg training, finance simulations and real-life case studies. Trinity Business School is partnered with the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association and affiliated to the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute – both of whom have recognised the academic rigour and industry-relevant skills taught in this programme
• The MSc in Finance is ranked 5th across Ireland and UK in the prestigious Financial Times ranking 2020
• Students gain practical skills with access to Bloomberg terminals and are challenged to get involved in the very popular Trinity Student Managed fund.
• Customise your degree with a wide range of electives
Postgraduate work in Trinity is academically challenging and the University has high academic entry requirements.
Applicants will need to:
You need to complete credit hours to successfully obtain this degree. Please check detail of study units at https://www.tcd.ie/courses/postgraduate/az/course.php?id=DPTBU-FINA-1F09
Our dedicated career development team will help you identify your ideal career path and provide tailored advice on how best to achieve your goals. They offer a range of services including:
• Advertise graduate vacancies and host job fairs for business students
• Career classes on topics such as CVs, interviews & work permits
• Career guidance tools to help you identify your career interests
• Individual career meetings to discuss your personal career needs