This Division aims to educate individuals who can use information gained from analyzing the composition and effects of materials related to biological phenomena and food products on molecular or genetic levels, and can contribute to the development of core research and bioindustry.
- Students can gain a broad grounding in agriculture and interdisciplinary knowledge through core cross-disciplinary learning in food, the environment, and healthy organisms.
- Each course within the Master’s Program is designed to prepare students for the more specialist classes in the Doctoral Program.
- Students can learn to organize their research results, present in front of a group and express their ideas through the class on public presentations.
- Students can gain an interdisciplinary perspective through taking a joint class with the five natural sciences graduate schools in Kobe University, Advanced Science and Technology I.
- Students can gain the comprehensive knowledge needed for advanced specialist careers by making use of the program course authorization system in collaboration with four natural science graduate schools in Kobe University.
- Students can gain a grounding in leadership and an international perspective by taking courses in sustainable food production and environmental protection in the Asiatic region.