Learn project strategy, contract management and project management math as you pursue industry certifications with the Master of Science in Project Management program offered through Saint Louis University's School for Professional Studies. Project-based learning and class simulators will prepare you to promote the widespread applicability of the five basic project management processes as outlined in the PMBOK®: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
All admission policies and requirements for domestic students apply to international students along with the following:
• Academic records, in English translation, of students who have undertaken post-secondary studies outside the United States must include the courses taken and/or lectures attended, practical laboratory work, the maximum and minimum grades attainable, the grades earned or the results of all end-of-term examinations, and any honors or degrees received. WES and ECE transcripts are accepted.
You need to complete 33 credit hours to successfully obtain this degree. Please check detail of study units at https://catalog.slu.edu/colleges-schools/professional-studies/project-management-ms/
1. Graduates will be able to apply program-specific knowledge to address practical problems using an ethical, evidence-based framework.
2. Graduates will be able to utilize argumentation skills appropriate for a given problem or context.
3. Graduates will be able to implement the project management framework across a portfolio of programs, addressing individual, team, and organizational needs.
4. Graduates will be able to make data-driven decisions regarding project opportunities to align project activity with strategic objectives.
You can join one of the following careers: