HEC Postgraduate Scholarships for Students of Balochistan and FATA is
open for students from balochistan and FATA. The scholarship allows
Mphil, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at
Pakistan Universities .
The deadline of the scholarhip is August 15, 2019
are invited from outstanding students of Balochistan and erstwhile FATA
who intend to pursue Postgraduate studies (MS/M.Phil program) from HEC
recognized local Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIs)
through HEC Postgraduate Scholarships. The scholarships are being
offered for the academic year 2019-2020 in all areas of
studies/disciplines under the project entitled “Provision of Higher
Education Opportunities for students of Balochistan and Fata (Phase-II).
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Scholarships:
- Applicants must possess Local/Domicile certificate from Balochistan Province/erstwhile Fata.
- Applicants must have completed 16 years of education with at least 60% marks.
- Candidate’s Age as on closing date of scholarship is 35 years.
- Applicants must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date.
- The applicants who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- Application will have to meet HEC and University eligibility criteria for admission in MS/Mphil Programmes.
- Tuition fee and other charges (including hostel fee)- Maximum Rs, 60,000 per semester.
- Living Allowance of Rs, 9,000 per month with an annual increment of Rs, 500 for 2nd year.
- Book Allowance of Rs, 6,000 per annum.
- Traveling Allowance of Rs, 5,000 per annum.
- Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs, 10,000 once.
- Scholarship will be awarded on merit and District/Agency Quota.
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of Aptitude test (conducted by HEC) and academic credentials.
- Applicants gave to secure at least 50% marks in the test.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for students of Balochistan and FATA is 50:50.
- For further details, please visit http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf.
How to apply for HEC Postgraduate Scholarships:
- Applicants are required to submit application online through http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf.
- HEC has rights to reschedule or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without any reason.
- Candidate’s applications in hard copy are not be considered.
Deadline: Last date for submission of online application form is Monday- August 5, 2019.
applicants are advised to check their emails as well as HEC website
regularly for any updates and are required to apply well before the
closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.