Director of LPC Programmes Scholarship at BPP University in UK, 2015
Applications are invited for merit-based scholarships available for UK and international students to study at BPP University. Up to five scholarships worth £14,370 are available to pursue postgraduate diploma in legal practice course. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit. The application deadline is 1st October 2014 for January 2015 intake.
- Scholarships are awarded for studying Legal Practice Course (LPC) within the BPP Law School.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate diploma program.
- BPP University is providing these scholarships.
- This scholarship is available to LPC students looking to commence their programme in January 2015 and is awarded on merit.
- Up to five scholarships are available.
- Up to five scholarships worth £14,370 are available.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit.
- Winners will usually be notified that they have won a scholarship by email, telephone or post within 21 days of the closing date.
- To apply for a scholarship please complete Scholarship Application Form and in no more than 500 words answer the question ‘What is it about you that will make you a successful lawyer?’. Then email your application to lawscholarships-at-bpp.com.
Eligibility: To apply for this scholarship you must:
-have applied for, and been offered a place on the LPC in January 2015;
-must have a first class or 2:1 degree.
- UK and international students can apply for these merit-based scholarships.
The application deadline is 1st October 2014.