Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship Overview
Go to school in the Netherlands. happy news The MBA Scholarship at Erasmus University is now accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students, the Erasmus University MBA award 2024–2025 is a partially sponsored award. Scholarship amounts vary, however they can cover up to 50% of the MBA tuition.
Based on your MBA application, the RSM MBA Awards Committee will decide one candidate to honor. For instance, essays, a resume, the GMAT, a business case (if necessary), and an admissions interview. The Awards Committee will also consider other parts of your profile, such as your gender, country, cultural background, experience, upbringing, and sustainability.
All applicants are evaluated for scholarships at the same time and in accordance with the MBA application round they are submitting to because our scholarship application deadlines coincide with our MBA application deadlines.
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): RSM Erasmus University
- Study Location: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Business Administration and Management
- Program Duration: One year
- Application Deadline: Submit your application for the Full-time MBA program starting in January 2024 by one of the following dates:
- 9 February
- 6 April
- 8 June
- 3 August
- 5 October
- 2 November
The Erasmus University MBA Scholarship offers recipients the following valuable benefits:
- Scholarship values vary but can cover up to 50 percent of the MBA tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
To qualify for the Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: Proficiency in English.
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all countries worldwide.
- An undergraduate degree.
- A GMAT/GRE report.
- At least three years of postgraduate professional experience.
- The ability to contribute effectively in a multicultural setting.
- English language proficiency.
All candidates who submit an application to the International Full-time MBA Programme at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University are automatically considered for a scholarship. A separate scholarship application is not required, as the Awards Committee evaluates the MBA application as part of the scholarship consideration.
How to Apply for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
Follow this straightforward application procedure to avail the Erasmus University MBA Scholarship:
- Submit your online MBA application for the International Full-time MBA Programme. All MBA candidates who complete this application are automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Sign up.
- Complete your application and prepare the following documents:
- Two letters of recommendation.
- One prepared essay.
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score.
- Official transcript from your college or university.
Candidates who are invited for an admissions interview must also complete a video response via Kira Talent.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to pursue your MBA and enhance your expertise in business administration and management at RSM Erasmus University. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for a step-by-step application process, and also explore the Harvard University MBA Scholarship, offering substantial financial aid for your tuition fees. Your future in business management begins here!
For More Scholarships in UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: