Aberystwyth University Excellence scholarships for international students 2015
Aberystwyth University is inviting application for international excellence scholarships to undertake a full time undergraduate degree. These excellence scholarships are worth tuition fee discounts of £8,000 over the duration of a 3 year degree scheme. All international applicants who have applied to Aberystwyth by 30th June and placed Aberystwyth as their Firm choice of University will automatically be considered for a Scholarship. In addition, you must not have studied at any other University for more than 1 year.
- Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses available at Aberystwyth University.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree at Aberystwyth University in UK.
Aberystwyth University, UK is providing these scholarships.
- Aberystwyth University has International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, based on academic achievement, which are worth tuition fee discounts of £8,000 over the duration of a 3 year degree scheme available for international students applying to study a full degree (not gaining entry to Years 2 or 3 of the course).
- Up to 18 excellence scholarships are awarded.
- Scholarships are offered for a period of 3 years.
- These Excellence scholarships are worth tuition fee discounts of £8,000 over the duration of a 3 year degree scheme. The discounts will be as follows: Year 1-£4,000, Year 2-£2,000 and Year 3-£2,000.
- Selection will be based on academic achievement.
- Taking into account the range of dates on which international applicants receive their results, Scholarships will be allocated at 3 points during the academic year. Approximate dates are: 7th July, 21st July and 13th August. If you are successful in obtaining a Scholarship, you will be informed shortly after one of those dates.Applicants awarded a scholarships will be informed by email from the Recruitment & Admissions Office on behalf of the International Scholarships Committee. Details of the award will be provided in a document enclosed in the email. All official arrangements will be made with the applicant directly. The deadline for accepting the scholarship will be within 2 weeks of notification.
- It is not necessary to apply for the Scholarship – all international applicants attaining the minimum agreed academic standard will automatically be considered.
-All international applicants who have applied to Aberystwyth by 30th June and placed Aberystwyth as their Firm choice of University will automatically be considered for a Scholarship. In the case of direct applicants, they must have applied to and selected Aberystwyth as their Firm/first choice by 30th June.
-Applicants must be classed as full-time overseas students for fee paying purposes. The Scholarships are available to self financing students only. This includes students using overseas government loans to fund their studies.
-Applicants must be undertaking a full degree at Aberystwyth University and must be applying to study a full degree (not gaining entry to years 2 or 3 of a course).
-Applicants may not previously have been degree students at any university for a period of more than 1 year.
International students can apply for these scholarships.
In order to be considered, you must have applied to Aberystwyth by 30th June and subsequently place it as your Firm choice of university. In addition, you must not have studied at any other University for more than 1 year.
Share this Scholarship for Others