Scholarship Description: The University of Adelaide is delighted to announce the Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship 2019. The scholarship is open to the open to citizens of any country except Australia and New Zealand.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. The University has three primary areas of focus. They are committed to achieving excellence in education, research, and engagement with the community.
Degree Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
Available Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world except Australia and New Zealand
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a graduate of Eynesbury College
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
The eligibility for this scholarship is determined by:
- ‘The top 100 commencing international students with an average grade of a minimum of 85% or higher in the last program studied at Eynesbury College prior to progressing to the University of Adelaide.’
- Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
Application Procedure: It is not necessary to apply for the 2019 Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship closing date requirements. Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks offinalizing their acceptance process.
Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.
Deadline: Scholarships are open throughout the year