The Chevening fellowships 2023 in the UK to get practical experience through the Chevening Clore fellowship program will benefit the individuals to contribute their part to the development of their regions and the UK through learned academic knowledge. You will be able to expand your practical horizon while engaging with over 14000 people working in the network of embassies and consulates. The UK FCDO is working with different international organizations to promote global security and British interests. Therefore, your participation will make you learn about how diplomatic relationships are secured under the changing world order and how the interests of your country and its natives are protected through amicable ways.
The international fellowship 2023 aims to enable you in identifying the current global issues that may be cured through charismatic global leadership. The Chevening program intends to support UK foreign policy priorities and attain the objectives of the Foreign Common Development Office by establishing lasting positive relationships with decision-makers, influencers, and future leaders. People with outstanding leadership and influencing skills are granted this Chevening award to learn and widen their exposure after experiencing the fellowship course in the UK. This Chevening scholarship program started in 1983 and now developed into a privileged and highly competitive globally recognized award program.
The fully-funded fellowship opportunity in the UK is created to provide individuals with the skills to become effective leaders, which can provide thought-provoking ideas against the pressing problems of the world and bring progressive developments in societies. This international fellowship is funded by the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office and its partner organizations. Chevening fellows can study subjects in various disciplines and can apply their ideas in multiple sectors to bring change there. The year spent in the UK through the Chevening fellowship will be worth a life-long experience as you will be engaged with the global network of over 50,000 alumni throughout your life.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Two return economy flights from home country to UK and vice versa.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- Training and development costs within the UK will be borne by the institute.
- Course and conference fees will be covered under the fellowship cost.
- Traveling in the UK will be facilitated.
- Chance to participate in the individually tailored fellowship learning plan and be spoke learning opportunities through conferences and other networking platforms.
- 4-6 weeks of engagement with the cultural institution in the UK.
- Support from a mentor or coach.
Applications are invited from individuals from the following countries:
- South Africa
- You must belong to Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Jordan, Lebanon, Mexico, and South Africa.
- You must have a second-class honors degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- Not be a British citizen or dual-British citizenship.
- Be willing to return to your country after the completion of the fellowship.
- Not an employee or former employee or relative of an employee of Majesty’s government or British Council, or a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Students have to go to the Chevening website.
- Must register yourself first.
- After verification via email, log into your account.
- Fill up the required fields.
- Provide all the supporting documents, if required.
- Complete the application form carefully and submit it.
Application Deadline: November 01, 2022