The fully-funded UK scholarship is for every talented mind who can not afford otherwise to come to the world’s most prestigious institute for higher studies. The scholarship aims at fulfilling the mission of the university to welcome the world’s brightest minds to their Oxford community.
The Oxford scholarship is granted from the Clarendon fund since 2001, the year in which the fund has been established. Basically, the fund is sponsored majorly by the Oxford University Press to support the university’s vision of excellence in research and education. In order to successfully achieve the goals to fulfill the basic objective of Oxford University, every year 200 scholarships are granted to international students. Thus by promoting its own mission, the Oxford University scholarship gives a life-changing chance to the students as well.
Studying in the UK’s top university, itself is a matter of prestige and instills a high level of confidence in the students. Moreover, the Clarendon scholarships program 2023 is an outstanding platform at which long-lasting social, academic, and professional connections are built. The Clarendon scholars along with academic excellence also gain insights into the cultural diversity of the UK. The Oxford scholars become distinguished by attending a diverse range of events ranging from lectures and academic symposia to cultural outings. The outings include visits to the theaters and places of historic importance all over the UK.
- Master’s Degree Program
- DPhil Degree Program/PhD
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- The tuition fee for the master’s and DPhil will be covered.
- Annual grants for living expenses of up to 15,609 will be granted to the students.
- The scholars will become part of the Clarendon Scholar’s Association.
- The scholars will be given access to symposia, cultural sites like theaters, and historic places
All international Students can apply.
- Students of any nationality, race, ethnicity, or gender can apply.
- There is no subject restriction for this scholarship.
- The student must get admission to Oxford University for a graduate degree (master’s or DPhil).
- The students who are already doing masters and want to study for another part-time master’s or another part-time DPhil at Oxford can also be eligible for scholarships. (The student must be currently studying at Oxford).
- Post-graduate courses and diploma courses are not eligible.
- Special considerations are given to the students who have potential academic reasons and aptitude to continue the selected courses.
- A candidate should select the program of his/her interest.
- All interested candidates are directed to first apply for admission to the master’s or doctoral program of the university.
- After applying for admission, the applicant would be automatically selected for the scholarship.
- There is no separate procedure to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicants have to apply for graduate courses at Oxford University between December to January.
- If the applicant fulfills the eligibility requirements, the college or institute automatically forwards the name of the application for the scholarship.
- Once you are shortlisted, the Clarendon Fund will contact you through email and will send you an offer.
- You have to accept that offer letter.
- The candidate has to fulfill all the contract requirements of his/her selected college as well.
- If you have deferred your funding offer once you will never be contacted for any future funding offer by Oxford.
- Personal Statement.
- Research Proposal (if applicable)
- Proof of Awards, Certificates, etc.
- Academic Transcripts, degrees.
All applicants may apply according to the course by the relevant December or January deadline.