Hubei Government Scholarship
Hubei Government Scholarship Overview
Start off your educational journey in Hubei, China. happy news Hubei Government Scholarships are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students, the Hubei Government award 2023–2024 is a fully financed award. The Beijing Municipal Education Commission has provided the scholarship with an initial funding of 35 million yuan (about $5 million). The scholarship is divided into three categories, with the highest awarding each student 40,000 yuan (US $5,700).
One of the provinces with the highest levels of scientific and educational development is Hubei. Over 120 institutions of higher education exist, including two of the Top Ten Universities in China (Wuhan University and Huazhong University of Science and Technology) and seven important universities identified by the National 211 Project. There were 1.4 million undergraduate students and 103,000 postgraduate students enrolled in Hubei’s higher education institutions as of the end of 2010.
Explore the educational opportunities offered by the Hubei Government Scholarship. This scholarship is your ticket to pursuing undergraduate, master’s, or Ph.D. studies in China. Delve into the scholarship details, covering levels of study, eligible courses, application deadlines, and the comprehensive scholarship coverage provided.
Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
Institution(s): Hubei Government
Study in: China
The Hubei Government Scholarship opens doors to a variety of courses, including:
Hubei Government Scholarship Deadline: Application deadlines fall between February and June each year.
List of Universities Offering Hubei Government Scholarship
Choose from a list of esteemed universities providing the Hubei Government Scholarship:
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Central China Normal University
- Wuhan University of Technology
- China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
- Huazhong Agricultural University
- South-Central University for Nationalities
- Hubei University
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology
- Yangtze University
- Jianghan University
- Hubei University of Technology
- Wuhan Institute of Technology
- Wuhan Textile University
- Hubei University of Chinese Medicine
- Wuhan Polytechnic University
- Hubei University of Automobile Technology
- Hubei University for Nationalities
- Hubei University of Medicine
- Hubei University of Economics
- Wuhan Institute of Physical Education
- Hubei Institute of Fine Arts
- Wuhan Conservatory of Music
Hubei Government Scholarship Duration
The duration of the Hubei Government Scholarship varies based on the specific category:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees: Under 4 years
- Chinese Language Training or Advanced Studies: Under one year
- Scholars and International Students for Specialized Training: Under one year
- Exchange Students or Students with Outstanding Contributions to International Education: Under one year
Hubei Government Scholarship Coverage
The Hubei Government Scholarship offers several types of scholarships, each with its own coverage:
- Undergraduate Scholarship: 10,000 RMB per year
- Graduate Scholarship: 15,000 RMB per year
- Doctorate Scholarship: 20,000 RMB per year
- General Scholar Scholarship: 5,000 RMB per 6 months or 10,000 per year
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship: 10,000 RMB per 6 months or 20,000 per year
Eligibility Criteria for Hubei Government Scholarship
To qualify for the Hubei Government Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: Proficiency in the language of instruction as specified by the academic program.
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all countries worldwide, except Chinese citizens.
- Nationality: Applicants must hold foreign citizenship and be friendly to China.
- Age Criteria: Varies by category, such as age 25 for undergraduate applicants with the equivalent of a Chinese high school degree or above.
How to Apply for Hubei Government Scholarship
Follow these application instructions to apply for the Hubei Government Scholarship:
- Select a university from the list of institutions offering the Hubei Government Scholarship.
- Visit the university’s website, navigate to the “International Students” section, and locate the “Scholarships” tab.
- Find the Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship and access the application guide, forms, and required document list.
- Prepare the necessary documents, including the Application Form of Hubei Provincial Foreign Student Scholarship, a copy of your passport, notarized highest diploma and transcripts, recommendation letters, and more.
- Fill out the university’s online application form if required.
- Submit your admission documents to the university’s address.
Embark on an educational journey in China with the Hubei Government Scholarship, enriching your academic and cultural experiences. Don’t miss this opportunity to pursue your higher education goals in China!
For More Scholarships in UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: