Indonesian Arts and Cultural Scholarship Program 2015
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia is inviting applications for Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship Program(IACS). The non-degree arts and culture scholarship is offered for three months period of time, starting on 2 March to 15 June 2015. The scholarship will cover Tuition fee, round trip economy class ticket, Accommodation, Health insurance, Monthly allowance of Rp. 1.500.000. The application deadline is 31 October, 2014.
- Scholarship program is awarded to learn Indonesian arts and culture.
- This is a three months non-degree program.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia is providing this scholarship.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicant should be interest to learn Indonesian culture.
- Awardees of the 2015 IACS will be targeted from many countries: member countries of ASEAN, ASEAN + 3, East Asia Summit, ASEAN Dialog Partners, ASEAN + European Union, Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation, Asia-Europe Meeting, and members of South West pacific Dialog as the original participants of Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship.
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship (IACS) has been conducted since 2003 and was initially offered to and participated by member countries of the South West Pacific Dialogue (SwPD); Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Timor-Leste, and the host Indonesia.Bearing in mind the significance and advantages obtained from the program, the scholarship was expanded over the years to include member countries of ASEAN, ASEAN+3, PIF countries, as well as many countries from all regions in the world. In the period of 2003 to 2014, the scholarship has been awarded to 588 alumni from 58 countries.
- The non-degree arts and culture scholarship is offered for three months period of time, starting on 2 March to 15 June 2015.
- The scholarship will cover:
-Tuition fee (including extra-curricular activities);
-A round trip economy class ticket;
– Accommodation (board and lodging);
-Health insurance (limited). All awardees are advised to have their own health insurance.
-Monthly allowance of Rp. 1.500.000,-.
- Awardees are given the art center designated for them by the organizing committee on the basis of their motivation, interests, gender, regional dispersion etc. Decision of the designated arts center is subject to the discretion of the organizing committee.
- All applications should be submitted by mail.
All applications should be received by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Indonesia/Embassies/Consulates on 31 October, 2014.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this scholarship for others