INSEAD L’Oreal MBA Scholarship for International Students 2014
L’Oreal is the worldwide leader in beauty products. L’Oreal funds one MBA scholarship per class at INSEAD with the explicit purpose of fostering: CREATIVITY “You must have imagination, you must dream. You must have a feeling for words and images. You must be able to see that things communicate not just because it is written down but because an image itself can communicate something, a symbol.” Lindsey Owen-Jones (MBA ’69), Cite de la Reussite, 14/02/2002. DIVERSITY Our company culture fosters and values diversity. To a large extent, our strength is the diversity of our teams. People of all origins and cultures, different ages and levels of experience work together on a daily basis. Interdisciplinary – and multicultural – teams interact every day, stimulating innovation and fostering personal growth. ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT Initiative and commitment, enthusiasm and a willingness to challenge assumptions are part of the required entrepreneurial spirit.
L’Oreal is offering one MBA scholarship at INSEAD campuses. International students who demonstrate a capacity for creativity, innovation through diversity and entrepreneurial activity are eligible for this scholarship. Preference will be given to candidates who provide proof of financial need. Scholarship covers partial tuition fee of the programme.
- Scholarship is awarded to study MBA programme.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing master degree level.
Eligibility: Candidates of any nationality, who demonstrate a capacity for creativity, innovation through diversity and entrepreneurial activity. Preference will be given to candidates who provide proof of financial need.
- Students of any nationality can apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarships will cover partial tuition.
- Preference will be given to candidates who provide proof of financial need.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: There are three rounds of deadlines:
- -Round 1: Applications Open: 20 December 2013 Deadline: 8 January 2014
- -Round 2: Applications Open: 14 January 2014 Deadline: 31 January 2014
- -Round 3: Applications Open: 14 April 2014 Deadline: 28 April 2014