Bid4papers invites applications for essay contest available for college students and young writers. Students and writers from all over the world can take part in this essay contest. Students have to write an essay on the topic “Education In 50 Years: A Futurist’s Perspective”. There are two prizes available for students. The 1st prize holder will receive $500 and 2nd prize holder will receive $200. Their works will be published in blog and shared via social media profiles. The application deadline is 15 February, 2015.
International Essay Contest: Education In 50 Years 2015
- Contest is available for an essay “Education In 50 Years: A Futurist’s Perspective”.
- Essay contest is available for college students and young writers.
- Bid4papers is providing this contest.
Eligibility: To be eligible, participants must be 25 years and younger.
- College students and young writers from all over the world can apply for this essay contest.
- Bid4papers announces an international essay writing competition. Show their creativity and writing skills, take part in this contest, and win $500 doing what you like most – composing. Write an essay “Education In 50 Years: A Futurist’s Perspective”. Be creative, use their imagination, and try to cover some of the following questions in your essay: How do you imagine education of the future? What will it look like? Will technologies play an important role to education process? What will the role of a teacher be? What will a student of the future look like?
- There are two prizes available for students.
- -1st place prize – $500
-2nd place prize – $200
-The most interesting and creative essays will be published on Facebook for you to have a chance of winning special 3rd prize! An author of the essay with more likes will become the owner of 3Doodler 3D Printing Pen!
- The best in-house writers of Bid4papers.com will evaluate your essays for originality, creativity, proper grammar, spelling & punctuation. Plus, they will publish their works in blog and share them via our social media profiles.
- Winners will be announced on February, 25, and they will be notified via email.
- To enter the Contest, email your submission, including your full name and “Education In 50 Years Contest” in the email subject line, to contact-at-bid4papers.com. One submission per person, please!
The application deadline is 15 February, 2015.
[sociallocker id=”19186″]Further Official Scholarship Information and Application[/sociallocker]
Share this Scholarship for others