International Student Merit Scholarships at Plymouth University in UK
Plymouth University is awarding international student merit scholarships September 2015 entry. Up to ten scholarships worth of £2,500 each will be awarded for pursuing all postgraduate taught degree programmes. Applicants must hold a equivalent of a UK University first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject. The scholarship, if awarded, will be deducted from the overall tuition fee that they are liable to pay and this will be reflected on their unconditional offer letter/CAS statement. The application deadline is 30 June 2015.
- Scholarships are awarded to study all postgraduate taught degree programmes available within the Plymouth University.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate taught degree programme.
- Plymouth University, UK is providing these Scholarships.
Eligibility: Equivalent of a UK University first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses. Scholarships awarded can’t be deferred. If you’re offered a scholarship and wish to defer your start date, you must re-apply for the scholarship and may not be awarded. You can only be awarded a scholarship if you’re a degree student enrolled on your course at the University – if you’re not enrolled, or if you’re an exchange student or studying only part of the postgraduate course, then you aren’t eligible, nor if you’re studying a masters programme awarded by Plymouth University but delivered at a partner college, such as University of Greenwich or Schumacher College.
- Up to 10 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship has a value of £2,500.
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit-basis.
- Complete the application form and return this, along with all requested documents, to the email address specified. Please note: you must have received a conditional offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme commencing September 2015. You must also be holding the equivalent of a UK University first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
The application deadline is 30 June 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this scholarship for others