International Student PGT Scholarships at Plymouth University in UK 2015
Plymouth University is inviting application for international student PGT Scholarships for September 2015 entry. Scholarships are open for graduates from all non-EU countries. Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate taught level at Plymouth University in UK. Total 100 awards are available and each awards has a value £1,500. There’s no closing date, but in order to confirm the scholarship we’ll need to receive all documents specified in your offer letter and you’ll need to have met all conditions of your offer.
- Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Plymouth University in UK.
- The scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate taught level at Plymouth University in UK.
- Plymouth University in UK is providing these Scholarships.
–The University automatically considers applicants who meet the qualification requirements as stipulated. Please note the eligibility criteria list is not exhaustive and graduates from all non-EU countries will be considered for these scholarships. Please note your undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC.
-Any offer of scholarship can only be awarded once you’ve completed the scholarship application process (for scholarships two and three above), and once Plymouth University has confirmation that your qualifications meet the eligibility criteria (for all scholarships). We’ll only confirm your scholarship award once all the conditions of your offer have been satisfactorily met, and your deposit has been received. At this point we’ll issue your unconditional offer letter and CAS number (if applicable) and will confirm to the UK Borders Agency the amount of fees you must pay.
- International Students (non-EU) can apply for these scholarships.
- Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses. Scholarships awarded can’t be deferred. If you’re offered a scholarship and wish to defer your start date, you must re-apply for the scholarship and may not be awarded. The scholarship award can’t be used as a partial deposit or tuition fee payment, or in lieu of a deposit payment.
- 100 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship has a value of £1,500.
- Once all conditions of your offer have been met and the tuition fee deposit has been paid, we’ll then confirm the scholarship award and issue your unconditional offer letter or CAS.
- None required. If you’ve applied for a PGT degree programme for September 2015 entry, we’ll automatically consider you for this scholarship if your final transcript or marks sheet was submitted with your application. If you meet the criteria and are made a conditional offer of a place, we’ll inform you of the scholarship in your conditional offer letter. Once all conditions of your offer have been met and the tuition fee deposit has been paid, we’ll then confirm the scholarship award and issue your unconditional offer letter or conformation of acceptance for studies (CAS) .
- There’s no closing date, but in order to confirm the scholarship we’ll need to receive all documents specified in your offer letter and you’ll need to have met all conditions of your offer. The sooner you send us your documentation the better, as you need to allow enough time for the visa application process in your own country (if applicable).
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this Scholarship for others