PUMA is offering Internship in Finance & Accounting to study in Leusden, Netherlands. Interns must currently be enrolled in a recognized college/university, ideally with a major in Finance / Controlling. Applicants must have Excellent English language skills (written and spoken). International students are eligible to apply for this internship program. This is an unpaid internship program.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Finance and Accounting.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: PUMA
Internship can be taken in Leusden, Netherlands
Eligibility: Things you should bring along / Qualifications:
- Must currently be enrolled in a recognized college/university, ideally with a major in Finance / Controlling
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and proactive
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Be able to treat information and data with the appropriate confidentiality
- Ability to collect data, examine it and share an informed and supported conclusion
- Very strong computer skills, especially MS Office Excel, SAP is a plus
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Be a team player and have a strong interest in sports
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship program.
Internship Description: PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports.
We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability, and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions were taken.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application in English (including your CV and Motivation letter).
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Job Posting # 000EED