Baker Hughes Graduate Internship Program
Interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for Baker Hughes Graduate Internship Program 2021 aimed at young university graduates. If you are a bachelor degree or masters degree graduate, you are looking for an opportunity to work in a global energy company and enjoys taking on challenging projects, then Baker Hughes is offering the Ignite 12 month Graduate Internship Program to meet your dream.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree or be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from Master’s degree in any of the following subjects: Computer science, Digital & Interaction Design, Mathematical Engineering, Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering, Management Engineering or in courses related to Software Engineering, Data science (Machine Learning and Deep Learning), IoT, Cyber Security, Block-Chain etc.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in a full time capacity
All applications for Baker Hughes Graduate Internship Program 2021
- Interested and qualified candidates for Baker Hughes Graduate Internships – Quality should: Click here to apply online.
- Interested and qualified candidates Graduate Internships – Digital Technology should: Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.