Beiersdorf is offering Internship for Global Packaging Development for September 2017 start. Interns must be enrolled during the whole internship (bachelor or master studies) respectively internship after bachelor studies in preparation of master studies (internship needs to be completed within the gap year). This is an unpaid internship program offered for the duration of 3 to 6 months.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in Global Packaging Development.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Beiersdorf AG
Internship can be taken in Germany
- Student of Packaging technology or mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, plastics engineering, production engineering, production management or industrial engineering with concentration in packaging technology
- Enrolled during the whole internship (bachelor or master studies) respectively internship after bachelor studies in preparation of master studies (internship needs to be completed within the gap year)
- Some semester successfully completed or an excellent intermediate diploma
- Fluent German and English (written and spoken)
- MS Office
- Knowledge in SAP will be a plus
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: The internship is located in our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. Right from the start you have the opportunity to work on with experienced and dedicated project managers and technical experts on challenging packaging development projects.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The internship is 3 to 6 months long.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Reference Code: DE_17_0691