• Partner closely with our Head of Social Impact to investigate emerging trends in responsible innovation, identify opportunities for Everyday Robots to pursue, and operationalize your findings in the context of our team’s ongoing processes and experiments.
• Deliver feasibility and implementation plans for “social impact experiments” in the pipeline, with the opportunity to pitch and execute your own.
• Contribute to an internal speaker series.
• Develop written materials, such as blog posts, one-pagers, talking points, and more to effectively tell the Everyday Robots responsible innovation story.
• Strong leadership, storytelling, and persuasive communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate across a variety of stakeholder groups
• Self-starter with proven strategic thinking skills, a bias toward action, and the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
At Everyday Robots, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and an affirmative-action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.