At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to work with exceptional people and help make an impact on the future of the housing industry. Join us and be part of an inclusive, supportive team thriving in an energizing, collaborative environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
With Fannie Mae’s 10-week (June 2023 – August 2023) paid internship program you will be empowered to drive change, lead with creativity, own your career, and make a difference. As a path to our full-time opportunities, you will be a true contributor to a team that fits your skills and interest in a dynamic environment alongside our employees.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
As an intern in our Finance department, you will gain hands-on experience and interaction with some of the greatest financial analyst teams in the industry. You will also gain experience and an understanding of how financial modeling and analytics are used to drive business decisions.
Examples of intern tasks and projects include:
• Contributing to analyses in making financial, client, acquisition, or other business decisions
• Participating in audits of financial records, operating procedures, and internal controls for assigned business units
• Gather data to prepare analyses, reports, and schedules to communicate to management and clients
• Assisting in coordinating the development and monitoring of key risk indicators
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
• Be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Academic achievement (preferred GPA of 3.0 or above)
• Rising senior enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program (2024 graduation date)
• Business, Management, Finance, Accounting, and Information Systems majors are preferred
• Strong analytical background
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities and the ability to contribute to a team atmosphere
• Self-starter, strong business acumen, and results-focused
• Superior communication skills, both oral and written
• Fluency and aptitude with technology applications
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]