GIFT offers an Internship Program (Student Research Participation Program) in the summer and winter sessions. 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students, who are very interested in Ferrous Technology studies, systems and backgrounds, and/or in GIFT lab activities and system, are encouraged to participate in our internship program.
- The duration of the GIFT Internship program is approximately one month.
- Free student dormitory housing and transportation
(for international applicants, round trip air fare economy only, for Korean applicants, KTX or Bus fare) will be provided.
- Living expense will be assisted.
Required Application Documents
- Application Form(Korean)DOWNLOAD
- Application Form(Foreigner) DOWNLOAD
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English* If transcripts do not indicate GPA(Grade Point Average), the applicant must convert the letter grades appropriately into GPA and show it on the application document.
- Personal Statement(Primarily the description of the applicant’s study plan) DOWNLOAD
- Verification of English proficiency (TOEFL score or the Equivalent)
- Agreement for utilize personal information (Korean)DOWNLOAD
- Agreement for utilize personal information (Foreigner)DOWNLOAD
Schedule for the Internship Program
|2nd week of May
|end of November
|Final Result’s Announcement
|1st week of June
|end of December
|Period of the program