At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider.
We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights, and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact on each other, our communities, and the environment.
• Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including visual aids.
• Perform basic, standardized, and repetitive electronic assembly operations and labeling of components, assemblies, or subassemblies.
Visually inspect parts for proper insertion and placement.
• Utilize bar code scanner and small hand tools.
•Ensure assemblies and components are properly handled and marked.
• Accurately maintain progress reports; monitor and restock parts bins as required.
• Work under direct, close supervision of the Manufacturing Supervisor or Line Manager, or other management as assigned.
• Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
• Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.·
• Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.