All international students are eligible for the LPI Summer Internship 2023. LPI Summer Internship is an excellent chance for students. It is a fully-funded internship. All costs are covered. Students of all academic backgrounds may apply. You will be the person chosen for this fantastic opportunity if you apply now. Those who are chosen will be informed in March 2023.
The LPI is located near the NASA Johnson Space Center, on the southeast side of Houston, Texas. This 10-week program runs from June 5–August 11, 2023.
LPI Internship Benefits
The LPI is a Fully Funded Internship. All the Expenses will be covered.
- All interns will get a stipend of up to $7,720 to cover the program-associated costs.
- Air Tickets will be provided.
- Travel Expenses of up to $500 will be provided to the international interns.
- Housing and Living Expenses will be covered.
- Interns who will be submitting accepted abstracts to the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference as 1st author will get additional financial support. $1,000 (domestic travelers) and up to $1,500 (international travelers) to help defray travel expenses.
Physical or Natural science, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics are Preferred, but all Eligible Students will be considered.
- All domestic and international Undergraduate students can apply.
- If you hold a bachelor’s degree in a non-related field but are actively pursuing another bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to this program, then you are eligible to apply.
- Students should be willing to be an intern for 10 weeks of duration.
- Candidates will be considered without any gender, age, color disability race, or religious discrimination.
- NO IELTS/TOEFL is Required if you can get English Proficiency Certificate from your professor of English at your university.
|December 12, 2022||Deadline for Application|
|March 2023||Notification of Selections|
|June 5, 2023||Program Begins|
|August 9, 2023||LPI Summer Intern Conference|
|August 10, 2023||Alumni Seminar|
|August 11, 2023||Program Ends|
|August 12, 2023||Departure/Move-Out|
You will need to apply using the online application form. Paper applications will not be accepted. Applications are only accepted using the online application form.
Once you begin the application, you must complete all questions on the form, including essay-style questions.
Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation email with your application number and a link to view the status of your reference letters.
You are required to submit at least two reference letters (maximum of 3) and official transcripts to qualify for the program.