The paid internship in Europe to get practical experience through the Max Planck Internship program will help individuals transform their academically learned legal knowledge into the legal practices of daily matters. The international internship is of two kinds, one is of a voluntary basis and the other is of the degree requirement. You must need go through the eligibility requirements and see your compatibility with the program. While working with a team of research experts in the field of law, you will be able to demonstrate your concerns in a better way. Your queries regarding the degree will be resolved based on pragmatic approaches.
The internship program in Germany aims to identify future law graduates, make them abreast of the current global legal issues, and overcome the pressing problems of the time with rational decision-making. You will be able to deduce the actual abstract of the given problem and find the solutions through modern methods and practices that are being used in the developed world. The Max Planck Institute is considered one of the leading institutions in the field of law that is representing vibrant communities at international levels. Its directors and researchers have vast experience in conducting high-class research in almost every possible area of public law. By using force against international constitutionalism and respecting and recognizing international human rights law and European constitutional law, everything is catered to in the Max Planck internship research program.
The international law internship in Europe is created to conclude the multi-year projects by engaging different intellectual researchers in the program. Moreover, this program invites notable personalities as guests to enrich the academic base of the students and change their conceptions of professional life through progressive ways. The interns are promoted to contribute their part to the institutional activities including research-related meetings, seminars, discussion forums, and international conferences. Along with the current problems in the field, you will also become aware of the recent developments in European Union law, international law, administrative law, and constitutional law. In short, this will be a comprehensive program to broaden your vision of life.
- Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law.
Benefits Internship 2023:
- Reimbursement up to Euro 300 per month.
- Opportunity to conduct research activities with regard to international law, public law, and EU laws.
- Chance to assist in contributions to the meetings of the institution.
- Getting the chance to write legal summaries with respect to cases and texts.
- Opportunity to be a part of international workshops and conferences.
- Contributing to the ongoing research projects of the institute.
- You must be enrolled in a graduate and undergraduate university program.
- You must be among the high achievers of your degree program.
- You must exhibit research and drafting skills.
- You must be proficient in English writing and verbal skills.
- Other EU languages and German, in particular, will be an edge.
How to Apply?
- Students have to go to the official website.
- Fill up the required fields.
- Provide all the supporting documents.
- Complete the application form carefully and submit it in English through the following email: [email protected]
- Cover letter, highlighting your motivation for applying.
- Copy of your high school diploma.
- Academic transcripts.
The application deadline for the internship is December 01, 2022.