As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR®, and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Working alongside our Engineering team. Creating new innovative solutions for issues that arise. Participating in Engineering training courses and continuing education. Learning about manufacturing and how engineers tie into a manufacturing plant.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct labor utilization analysis
• Optimize process flow
• Identify and lead quality improvement projects
• Identify and lead ergonomic improvement projects
• Participate in advanced continuing education
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and push/pull up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to bend, twist, turn, kneel, and squat.
• Stand and walk for the duration of the assigned shift and reach overhead continuously.
• Use air/power/vibrating tools and do strong, pincher gripping.
• Work safely around moving equipment, power tools, and industrial vehicles.
• Repetitive use of upper extremities.
It may be necessary to perform any of these functions up to twelve hours a day.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• In the process of obtaining an Engineering degree.
• 18 years of age or older.
• Have a basic knowledge of computers.
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.