Qorvo is All Around You! We manufacture innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity to enable high-performance applications for advanced wireless devices, wired and wireless networks and defense radar and communications for 5G networks, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and other emerging applications. We are a global company thriving on a culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusion. Our people are always at the core of Qorvo’s innovation. Qorvo is a place to stretch your imagination and push boundaries to achieve success. Learn more about Top 10 Reasons to make a career at Qorvo.
NOTE: Because this is a student internship, the candidate must be a currently enrolled student in a degree-seeking accredited program.
This is a full-time Intern position located in Apopka, FL. The position will be temporary in nature and last approximately 6-9months.
Desired Degree: BS/MS Computer Science
Qorvo’s BAW R&D Advanced Modeling team is seeking a talented software engineer intern. The ideal candidate chosen for this role will work on creating a database to enhance and streamline our model generation workflow. The candidate will use SQL, Python, and MATLAB in conjunction with existing
Software and APIs.
• 3.0 GPA or higher
• Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
• Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Good programming capabilities
• Moderate Version control skills (GIT)
• Strong familiarity with the use of IDEs
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Develop a concept for BAW stack database
• Create a database for BAW stacks
• Version control of the code
• Programming interfaces for the DB using Python, MATLAB, and existing APIs
• Programming a graphical user interface for the DB
The above duties are not intended to be all-inclusive or permanent. The requirements of the position may change based on the business need. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change.