If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us during the summer of 2023 to help drive high-performance teams and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Additional/Alternate Work Locations (if applicable)
Additional Pay Details:
Compensation range is $20.50 – $28.00
- Programming experience in Python (v3.x preferred)
- Programming experience in C/C++
- Software development in Linux OS environment
- Network socket programming experience and/or Linux daemons and/or Internet-based client/server software in Python and/or C++, Java, or other C-like language
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Experience with Python Mongodb libraries
- Experience with Python GUI development and/or graphics libraries
- Development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Working towards – B.S., M.S., or PhD. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Student must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university or enrolled to continue their education in an accredited graduate program.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students are to successfully complete all required screenings prior to hire