Are you a talented individual with the passion to excel in the Financial Markets? Then the Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2021 is for you. The internship does not only offer the intern the benefit of enhancing his/her experience, it also provides a wide range of global opportunities to successful interns.
The Global Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship Programme intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme and other full-time entry level roles. The internships is a 10-week program open to candidates who are available to start on full-time graduate programmes.
Company/Organization: Standard Chartered Bank
Internship Location: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, United States, Germany, More
Basic Qualification : Undergraduate degree
Internship Duration: 10-week
Country Eligibility: Global (You have a work permit to work in your chosen location)
To be eligible for the Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2021:
- Applicants must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis in the country for which they are applying for the full duration of the internship.
- Applicants must be in their penultimate year of undergraduate study in a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate interest in the Financial Market sector.
- Applicants must be able to communicate using the official language of the country where he/she is performing his internship.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong educational and leadership abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2021 are to apply online before the application expiration deadline. You may select from any of the available internship positions, in your desired location;
SCB Internship 2021 – Financial Markets – Nigeria
SCB Internship 2021 – Financial Markets – Ghana
SCB Internship 2021 – Financial Markets – United States
SCB Internship 2021 – Financial Markets – Germany
You can access more internship location options available to select at the official Standard Chartered Bank careers site.
Application Deadline: Not specified