About the job
• A pre-deployed but rapidly-growing blockchain protocol and DAO
• Distributed team of crypto and ex-Wallstreet veterans, marketing and media executives, and blockchain technology experts.
• For more info, visit our website: https://standarddao.finance; https://docs.standarddao.finance
We are looking for qualified candidates over a fixed term (3 months) Blockchain Research and Writing Internship. In this role, you will conduct research on Web3/DAO/Blockchain/Regulations and more.
This position is a 3-month internship (unpaid) but with the opportunity to earn compensation in the form of tokens provided for quality work.
• Learn and write content about legislation in the space and various sectors including but not limited to DeFi, DAOs, Blockchain infrastructure, nuances, and more.
• Work closely with the team to come up with new research topics and article ideas.
• Research and deliver industry insights on a regular basis.
• An excellent writer and communicator of English
• Attentive to detail (able to proofread materials for grammar, technical accuracy, etc.)
• Knowledgeable or experienced in finance, marketing, media, blockchain, investments, regulatory, research, development, STEM, or some other related field.
• Creative, independent, collaborative, and self-motivated to grow and learn both independently and in a group setting.
• A doer. Someone who might not know how to do something but has the attitude and passion to want to learn which drives them forward.
We are hiring across engineering, marketing, and business development roles as well. If you’re new to DeFi, the research intern position could be a good starting point.
• 3-month internship
• Fully remote.
• Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
• We’re flexible and looking to hire the right people for the long term. If you’re interested in this role but not sure about scheduling, apply anyway.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Internship Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: University students preferred, Business, Law or pre-Law, Finance, STEM or similar
Work Location: Remote