BNY Mellon’s Summer Analyst Program (SIP) provides high-potential students with a well-rounded, rewarding internship experience as well as an inside look into what it’s like to work for a global financial services organization that has been innovating and serving clients since 1784. With projects specifically chosen to both challenge and develop SIP participants, our Summer Analysts will gain valuable real-world experiences working in their respective lines of business/function as well as learn to work together in collaborative teams.
From day one, summer analysts are immersed in BNY Mellon’s innovative and dynamic company culture as they will receive:
• meaningful and challenging work assignments
• networking opportunities with peers, senior leaders, and executives
• exposure to different areas of business
• comprehensive professional etiquette and financial services fundamentals training; and
• understanding of BNY Mellon’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. Program At a Glance:
• 10-week summer internship assignment within an identified line of business or division of BNY Mellon* that combines learning with skill development through practical work and projects;
• Two-day in-person orientation/onboarding and virtual training curriculum; plus
• Career development and networking support from a host of corporate leaders including rotation assignment managers, senior mentors, peer mentors, business stakeholders, and a dedicated program manager.
• Small, selective program size that allows for more personal attention and support
• Participants can further develop their technical and business acumen skills/expertise, enhance leadership abilities, and build networks across the organization
• Robust onboarding and training curriculum designed specifically for summer analysts
• Full commitment from top-level management to make our program the premier internship/talent pipeline program within the financial services industry Program Eligibility/Qualifications:
• Enrollment in a 4-year undergraduate degree program with a strong focus on business-related and/or technology-related majors
• Rising senior during summer 2022
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better
• Well-rounded and balanced background including demonstrated leadership abilities
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Not require sponsorship for employment visa status (now or in the future) in the region where they apply.
•Robust onboarding and training curriculum designed specifically for summer analysts
- Full-time internship.