BNP Paribas Securities Services is pleased to offer a number of summer placements within Fund Administration, working in either the Glasgow or Dundee offices. These placements will be for a period of up to 12 weeks from Monday 6th June until Friday 26th August. The paid placements will provide the opportunity to experience the work environment of a leading financial services organization.
There are placements available in the following departments:
- Open Ended Fund Accounting: This department is comprised of a number of different functions responsible for Daily Net Asset Value (NAV) Production, taxation, and Statutory and Financial Statements reporting services for a range of fund types including UK Open Ended Investment Companies, a Property authorized investment fund, Unit Trusts, UK administered Luxembourg SICAVs and life & pension funds.
- Investment Trust Accounting: This department exists to provide the timely and accurate production of all management and financial accounts information with daily, monthly and annual tasks completed for the assigned Investment Trust Clients
It is preferred that applicants are undergraduates in their 3rd or 4th year of an Accounting or Finance degree.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following skills/qualities:
- Computer literacy
- High level of numeracy
- Customer focus
- Team working skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Basic understanding of accountancy and investment operations (preferred but not essential)
The closing date for applications is close of business on Friday 25th March 2022.