Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. The location for this position will be anywhere in the US and virtual. Fast-paced, flexible, and fun. The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment that is Teradata.
Buttressing our strategy to build a portfolio of Solution Partners with technical integrations across (Fin, Healthcare, RegTech, Supply chain, etc) that can deliver increased value to Teradata and its customers. Drawing from available sources the intern can find (including white papers, blogs, webinars, and code repositories) the intern will explain the application’s value, and technical details relevant to data and analytics and propose how a joint solution with Vantage could provide additional value. For promising applications, where possible (e.g. access to the application code or APIs is possible), the intern will develop demos demonstrating the proposed integrated solution.
• Solution Design and Integration Pattern(s) with a prioritized partner(s)
• Low fidelity prototype of solution and market validation with customers
• Compendium of industry-specific APIs to support partner-driven solution portfolio.
The ideal candidate would have a high interest in learning and developing skills in the following areas:
• Data and analytics (Jupyter Notebooks, SQL)
• Python, SQL, JDBC, ODBC, Rest API, Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Machine learning(AI/ML) for example: Dataiku, H20, Aws Sagemarker, Domino Datalab
• Business acumen and ability to understand applications’ unique value proposition and how they leverage data and analytics
Must be enrolled in a BS/MS degree program with a graduation date between December 2023 and May 2025