Internship Program at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year around program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla by given them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
Instead of going on coffee runs and making copies, you’ll be seated at the table making critical decisions that will influence not only your team, but the overall achievement of Tesla’s mission.
- Fremont, CA or remote
About the Team
Tesla’s Human Resource Department is deeply ingrained in the functional areas of the business and partners heavily with the leadership team on critical decisions. Team members are expected not only to have the skills to analyze data and surface takeaways/recommendations, but must also lead cross-functional decision-making processes and communicate recommendations to leaders at all levels in the company. Through the intern program, we are looking to find the next wave of talent to drive these efforts.
The Employee Experience Programs Intern role will focus on helping support and drive employee recognition and appreciation programs. These programs are designed to help employees feel valued for their contributions and connect to our mission, culture and business.
Beyond supporting recognition programs, the Employee Experience Intern will be involved with employee perks, wellbeing programs and events. The position requires a high degree of responsibility for supporting elements of multiple employee programs. This individual will work closely with the Employee Experience team plus cross functional stakeholders at all levels of the organization to curate and develop these programs.
If you are energized by the idea of working hard to reinforce the mission and culture of our fast-paced organization, we want to hear from you!
- Strong project management, coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Proven experience developing project schedules and event calendars.
- Broad functional experience or interest in areas of employee recognition and appreciation.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good judgment and experience conversing with a diverse range of individuals.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to analyze complex information and develop strategic insights and recommendations.
- Writing, editing and coordinating production of internal content.
- Strong attention to detail and experience managing confidential or proprietary information.
- Preferred: Proficient with digital content tools including email platforms, content management systems, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Support existing Employee Experience programs during the development and implementation of new, innovative initiatives to engage and connect employees.
- Assist with process improvements for the operations of programs and events.
- Design and monitor content to promote a variety of internal sources and channels to support program engagement.
- Coordinate and help manage company-wide appreciation efforts with remote stakeholders.
- Support the coordination of on-site engagement events at various locations.
- Interface and interact with employees and leaders at all levels of the company.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.