Field of Internship: Internship is awarded in the field of Communication.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: UNESCO-UNEVOC
Internship can be taken in Bonn, Germany
- Currently enrolled in postgraduate studies (e.g. Masters) in a relevant discipline e.g. education, sociology, public management, international relations, political science, social sciences etc.
- Experience in writing news articles and communication activities (e.g. promotion, dissemination, network management); and
- Interest or experience in the field of education.
- Proficient computer skills including the use of standard software office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and internet browsers;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently;
- Very good communication and organization skills;
- Good analytical skills and willingness to learn; and
- Ability to work and cooperate in an international and multicultural environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Spanish is compulsory. Knowledge of other UN languages would be an asset (in particular Arabic or French).
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? The Centre does not provide remuneration for internships.
Internship Description: The UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) in Bonn is looking for an intern to support the International Centre’s communications and promotion activities, as well as the management and development of the UNEVOC Network, specifically the Latin America and the Caribbean cluster.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This is a 3 to 6 months long internship programme.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit a motivation letter along with their CV to: a.liakh(at)unesco.org.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is 31 December 2017.