Education International Relations
- Students enrolled in Master’s Degree in the areas of political science, cultural and creative sectors, audiovisual sector.
- Relevant fields of studies such as political sciences, European studies, international relations or the law;
- Sound knowledge of international institutions; and the nonprofit world
- Excellent English speaker with a proven ability to write in a clear, understandable, and engaging way.
- Knowledge of other European languages desirable; (French, Spanish and Dutch)
- Experience and interest in communication. Fluent in Google Drive. MS Office package required. Knowledge of graphic design platforms (such as Canva), video-editing programs, and website management (Word press) content management systems is desirable;
- Dynamic, showing autonomy, initiative, and reactivity;
- Task-orientated and able to meet deadlines;
- Sociable, able to adapt, and be flexible in a small virtual team.
- gain real, working, practical experience in the cultivation and establishment of relations with nonprofit organizations and institutions that fund them
Chef Koochooloo, a National Science Foundation and Start it @KBC backed company, provides a curriculum and technological platform that teaches kids social responsibility, global competency, and STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) through cooking healthy international recipes, via dynamic educational apps, interactive services, and engaging curriculum.
The internship will provide the opportunity to be involved and gain real, working, practical experience in the cultivation and establishment of relations with nonprofit organizations and institutions that fund them.
The main tasks will be to support the team with outreach to international Chefs who are willing to partake in a mission-based education activity regarding kids, and the audiovisual activities in the fields of copyright and media, communications, and events organization.