Applications are invited for Walt Disney International Communications Intern, Corp for spring 2018. The International Human Resources Department at The Walt Disney Company is looking for a high-energy, enthusiastic intern to focus on HR Communications in a professional, fast-paced, friendly environment. In order to be eligible applicants must be 18 years of age. This is an unpaid internship program offered for the duration of 6 months.
Field of Internship: The internship is offered in the field of Communication.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)
Internship can be taken in Burbank, California, United States
Eligibility: Preferred Qualifications
- Digitally savvy – able to pick up new technology or software quickly
- Experience in writing and communication design
- Experience with coordinating video shoots and knowledge of the video production process
- Experience in running, updating or maintaining websites
- Experience with WordPress, HTML coding, video/photography editing, Photoshop
- Experience with communications related metrics
- Interest in Disney history and culture
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at the time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated within the past 6 months with a degree in Social Anthropology, Communications, Literature, Film, Design, Public Relations, Interdisciplinary Studies or a closely related field.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship program.
Internship Description: Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The approximate dates of this internship are January 2018 through June 2018.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Job ID: 489098BR