Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2021: Students from all nationalities are encouraged to apply for the Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2021. The Challenge is a three-phase team competition designed to offer participating masters, MBA or PhD students the opportunity to work directly with multinational corporations to provide real world solutions to existing challenges.
The top teams will work with selected Zurich multinational customers on solving real-life corporate challenges.
Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2021 | DETAILS
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge provides an opportunity of a lifetime to graduate students to work with one of the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its corporate customers to solve challenging issues in real-life and businesses.
- To be eligible for the Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2021, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Open to master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university worldwide.
- Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects.
- Multiple teams representing the same university can join the Challenges
- Be invited to and present at a Zurich-sponsored event in Q1 2022.
- Cash prize of CHF 5’000
- Earn a certificate highlighting your achievements.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2021 are to submit their work online before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 27 June 2021