ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students
ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students Overview
International students from all over the world who are interested in pursuing master’s studies at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands, for the academic year 2023–2024 are eligible to apply for the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students. 40% of the tuition is covered by the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students.
Most ISS students receive a full or partial scholarship to cover their tuition costs. They have built a scholarship database and aggregated all of the available scholarships by country to assist you in finding the right funding for your study. A list of financing options is generated after you choose your country of origin.
Seven schools, two institutes, and a university college with its own administration make up Erasmus University Rotterdam. This fund was established by the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) to assist outstanding students who are not eligible for other forms of financial aid.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Study Location: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Master of Arts in Development Studies
- 16 months
The ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students offers a valuable benefit:
- Covers 40% of the tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students
To qualify for the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all countries worldwide
- You intend to enroll in the Master of Arts in Development Studies at ISS.
- You have received a letter of admission from ISS.
- You possess relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class), and a strong motivation to study at ISS, or
- You are a recent graduate with a first-class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at ISS.
How to Apply for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students
Follow these steps to apply for the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students:
- Email your request to the ISS student office at [email protected].
- Briefly explain why a fee reduction would enhance your opportunity to study at ISS.
- Provide a Motivation Statement (one page) explaining why you should be the beneficiary of this fund.
- Include detailed financial information, including supporting bank statements, to demonstrate your ability to cover the remaining tuition fee, living expenses, and health insurance.
Please note that decisions on the allocation of the scholarship are made on an ongoing basis. Students selected for the scholarship bursaries will be informed by the student office.
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to pursue your Master’s in Development Studies at Erasmus University Rotterdam. Contact the ISS student office for any clarifications, and embark on your journey towards academic excellence.
For More Scholarships in UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: