General Labour Jobs in Australia 2023/24: Visa-Sponsored (AUD 15-25 per hour)
General Labour Jobs in Australia
Experienced foreign general laborers who wish to relocate to Australia and work as part of a team at various large Sydney projects currently have opportunities.
General Labour Jobs in Australia 2023
Eficaz Recruitment is a prominent recruitment agency situated in Sydney. Due to high demand and continued expansion, we are searching for experienced foreign general laborers with a track record of success in the field to come to Australia on a 482 Skilled Employer Sponsored Visa.
- Handle and maintain tools and machines used in construction.
- Also, help carpenters, machine operators, and other skilled laborers as needed.
- Moreover, clear the construction locations of obstacles and hazards.
- Besides that, build supply loads and unloads.
- In addition, put up and take down makeshift buildings like scaffolding.
- Aside from that, it is necessary to remove, fill in, or compact the soil.
- Similarly, pay attention to what your supervisor tells you.
- Likewise, help the craftspeople.
- Tidy up the surroundings.
- Additional tasks as designated
- Knowledge and Abilities Required
- An established work history spanning at least three years
- Next, observe the 482 visa requirements.
- Also, put in a lot of effort, have a positive outlook, and be able to take accountability and direction for the outcome.
- Besides that, have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Similarly, undertake physical labor and other strenuous physical work.
- Likewise, work in a variety of weather situations.
- Moreover, workers need to be dependable and on time.
- Aside from that, have prior general laborer experience in the building industry.
- Lastly, within a friendly team environment, this role offers career security and opportunities for permanent employment.
What we have to offer
- Sponsorship of Employer Visa 482 (2-4 years). There is a long-term chance for qualified applicants.
- Also, a pay package that is appealing and long-term
- Besides that, if you meet the requirements, you can apply for permanent residency, a process that typically takes three to six months.
- Above all, quicken the process of entering Australia.
Truck Driver Jobs in Australia 2023/24: Visa-Sponsored
For those with limited abilities, driving might be a wonderful method to work in Australia with a sponsor for a visa. There is a strong need for more qualified large truck drivers in
Australia, according to research, and there is a significant demand for new truck drivers. For this reason, the nation wishes to encourage the admission of several hundred thousand newcomers.
- Job title: Driver/ Heavy duty truck driver/ Long-haul truck driver
- Country: Australia
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Visa Sponsorship available
- No Prior Experience required
- No Knowledge required
- Driving Job Requirements for Foreigners in Australia
Obtain the appropriate visa
You can obtain a Spouse Visa, an International Student Visa, a Work Holiday Visa, or a Visa Class 189, 190, or 491 if you wish to work as a driver in Australia.
Consult internet resources for assistance
Large job search engines such as Indeed, Linkedin, and Seek can assist Australians and other nationals in finding online employment. Below are links to driving jobs on Indeed and LinkedIn that aren’t truck driving positions, for your convenience.
Obtain a license
It requires a heavy vehicle license to operate a truck. All you need is a conventional driver’s license to operate a van or make deliveries. Your need for a more formal registration may depend on the kind of instruments you use and the sensitive items you move.
Who is eligible to work as a driver in Australia?
This is an open position. All you need to work in Australia is a license if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident. To remain and work in Australia, individuals from other countries require a work visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about General Labour Jobs
Is it possible to get a job sponsorship in Australia?
Who are you able to sponsor? You might be able to sponsor a skilled worker to enter Australia if you are unable to find an Australian citizen or permanent resident with the required training and experience. Employees may receive temporary or permanent sponsorship.
How can I get sponsored for a work visa to Australia?
An occupation on the Skilled Occupation List, at least two years of recent, relevant work experience, and qualifications—which vary depending on the occupation—are prerequisites for eligibility for an Employer Sponsored Visa in Australia. The following are the subclasses of visas: Temporary Skilled Shortage (TSS) subclass 482.
For More Jobs in Australia: