Jobs in Turkey for Foreign Workers 2023/24
Jobs in Turkey for Foreign Workers 2023/24
Please pay close attention to all the information provided in this post if you are a foreign worker interested in working in Turkey. If you get a good job in Turkey as a foreigner, you will be able to benefit from additional benefits, a competitive wage, and a friendly work atmosphere. To keep up with all of the latest job vacancies in Turkey, try using the application links provided to apply right now.
Turkey has a lot to offer international residents who intend to make their home there. Turkey Country has a lot to offer, including first-rate infrastructure, affordable living standards, an easy application process for work or residency permits, and much more.
To work in Turkey, you need to have a job offer first because you can’t apply for a work permit on your own; your employer has to do that. Since a work permit is similar to a resident card, if you are applying from outside of Turkey, you will need to pay an entry visa charge, a price for the work permit certificate, and a residence fee.
That being said, there are several opportunities in Turkey for foreigners, which will be highlighted, as some companies are seeking to employ them.
Benefits of Working in Turkey
- A Cultural Exploration: Working in Turkey provides a unique opportunity to completely immerse oneself in the rich cultural heritage that the country is home to. Through immersion in a variety of customs and historical sites, visitors can gain a deeper understanding of Turkish culture.
- Language Involvement: Working in Turkey allows people to interact with the Turkish language regularly, which promotes language competency and makes it easier to learn or improve language abilities.
- An International Perspective: Turkey is located at the meeting point of Europe and Asia. Working domestically allows people to get important insights into regional dynamics and global perspectives.
- Jobs: Turkey’s economy is growing, and there are many jobs available in the manufacturing, technology, banking, and tourist industries. In their particular industries, foreign nationals could find promising career prospects.
- Hospitality: The Turks are well known for their hospitable nature. Working in Turkey allows foreigners to see this firsthand and build relationships with coworkers and local communities.
- The Characteristics of Life: Turkey offers a remarkable standard of living by fusing modern and traditional lifestyles with a Mediterranean climate and diverse landscapes.
- Expats may enjoy a pleasant and fulfilling lifestyle in their new nation.
- Scrumptious Treats: Turkish food is well known for its broad variety of tastes. Working in Turkey offers the opportunity to sample local cuisine and explore the diverse range of flavors found there.
- Historical Sites: Turkey is home to a large number of historical sites, including UNESCO World Heritage sites, ancient ruins, and archaeological marvels. In their free time,
- Turkish citizens and employees can travel to and explore these places.
- Cost-effective Living: Compared to certain Western countries where the cost of living is relatively higher, Turkey provides expats with the opportunity to save money or enjoy a decent level of living.
- Promotion of Networking Opportunities: Working in Turkey gives you the chance to build networks and professional relationships inside the country’s business community.
- One’s job progression and progress may benefit from this networking.
Available Jobs for Foreigners in Turkey
Please carefully choose a job that matches your skill set from the list of available openings in Turkey that are open to foreign applicants before clicking the “Apply now” button.
- Group Accion
The Accion Group is an international conglomerate with multiple brands and companies operating in multiple countries, including Turkey. If they meet all the requirements, foreign nationals are welcome to apply for any of the 53 roles that The Accion Group is hiring for in Turkey.
The Accion Group is searching for a receptionist who complies with all hotel policies, rules, and procedures. It will be your responsibility as a receptionist to respond to all media requests within a day, if at all feasible, or to route them to the appropriate person.
As a member of the kitchen crew, you will play a crucial role in assisting with the preparation, cooking, and serving of meals to customers while attempting to make them smile.
Other Positions Available
- Fitness Instructor
- Room Attendant
- Sales Office Coordinator
- Assistant Revenue Manager
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Restaurant Manager
- Guest Services Agent and numerous others
- Hotel & Resort Hilton
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is the trademark brand of the American multinational hospitality firm Hilton. It is a global chain of full-service hotels and resorts.
Front Desk Manager
A front desk supervisor is responsible for managing all aspects of a hotel’s front desk operations, including as guest requests, check-in and check-out procedures, concierge services, and internal event promotion.
- Foremost, a solid understanding of business and commerce and a history of exhibiting in addition, sales abilities Knowledge of hotel, entertainment, and retail front desk operations
- Aside from that, the ability to prioritize work, keep things organized, and fulfill deadlines
Guest Service Agent
You will perform the duties of a guest service agent as a member of the front desk staff, assisting in making sure visitors have a wonderful stay from check-in to check-out and finishing audits as required.
- Most importantly, previous work experience in a customer-focused industry
- Also, effective communication strategies and positivity
- In addition, commitment to offering top-notch client service
- Lastly, high requirements for appearance
Other Positions Available:
- On-Call Fitness Center Room Attendant/Accommodation Receptionist
- Director of Sales
- Floor Supervisor
- Opportunities for Unilever
Unilever is a global consumer goods firm that offers products for home maintenance, personal care, and food and drink. If you’re looking for a fantastic team and an engaging, fun, creative, and dynamic work atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place. Foreign applicants are urged to apply since they have a plethora of possibilities.
Assistant brand manager
For the Algida division, the Unilever office in Umraniye, Istanbul, Turkey, requires an Assistant Brand Manager.
- Most importantly, a university degree and two to three years of work experience in marketing
- In addition, fluency in English
- Assistant account manager
- The Turkish Discounter Channel needs an Assistant Account Manager (Stanbul) to engage in Customer Development.
- Most importantly, at least three to four years of expertise in customer development performance and attitude of growth.
- Also, P&L: shrewd with money
- In addition, a strong feeling of responsibility and ownership of excellent written and spoken English
- Other Positions Available:
- Field operation manager
- Assistant Quality Manager
- Media & Campaign Manager
- Customer Facing Specialist
- E-commerce Customer Services Executive
Frequently Asked Questions
Which jobs are most in demand for foreigners in Turkey?
The government limits the hiring of foreign workers in some fields, including mining, law, and medicine. However, the education and tourist sectors have a strong demand for international workers who know English. While having a strong command of the language is not necessary for success in most vocations, fluency in Turkish is.
Can a foreigner like me seek employment in Turkey?
Per international law, foreign nationals have the right to work in Turkey. International law states that certain fundamental rights protected by the Turkish Constitution cannot be exercised by foreigners.
Is it simple to find work in Turkey?
Regretfully, Turkey currently has a quite high unemployment rate—roughly 10%. Foreign workers intending to work in Turkey should be advised that employment prospects are not readily available. It is not impossible, though, as there are likewise shortages of competent local workers in several sectors.
For jobs in Italy: