Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Indonesia for Foreigners 2023/24 ($1,120 per month)
Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Indonesia
Work in Indonesia that will assist foreign nationals in obtaining visas in 2024! Does obtaining a supporter help you obtain a work visa in Indonesia? The Southeast Asian and Oceanian nation of Indonesia is formally known as the Republic of Indonesia. It is between the Pacific and Indian oceans.
The majority of foreign visitors to Indonesia will receive a free 30-day visa. However, international visitors to Indonesia for employment, relocation, business meetings, or social gatherings need to apply for the appropriate visas, which call for sponsorship.
Here, we shall compile a list of jobs in Indonesia that facilitate foreign nationals’ visas. This article will also cover the requirements for letters of sponsorship for visas, the highest-paying employment in Indonesia, and employers who are interested in hiring foreign workers.
The Indonesian labor market has evolved in recent years, offering greater opportunities for individuals from other nations. This article will walk you through every stage of the difficult process of finding a job in Indonesia that would sponsor your visa for 2024.
Overview: Visa Sponsorship
A company or organization can assist a foreign national in obtaining a work visa through the formal process of visa sponsorship. This is a crucial component for foreigners wishing to reside and work legally in Indonesia. Finding out about the many kinds of visas available is the first step in conducting a successful job search.
Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Indonesia
The following lists all open positions in Indonesia that sponsor visas:
- Director – Consulting – Productivity
- Associate – IFS – Secretary and Admin
- ID – Strategy& – Director
- Public Relations Consultant
- Digital HR – Workforce Transformation Consulting – Associate
- Manager – Assurance – Digital Services
- Public Relations Associate
- Digital Banking Consultant (DI&P) – Senior Associate
- Manager/Senior Manager – Consulting – Productivity (Back Office Transformation)
What Is the Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Indonesia Program Designed for?
A visa sponsorship in Indonesia denotes that your application for a visa is being funded by an Indonesian citizen or corporation. This is an inventory of all the visas that require a sponsor. Your work visa is covered by your employer, which is a legitimate firm in Indonesia where you will be employed.
Those who wish to relocate to Indonesia permanently to live with their Indonesian spouses must apply for a spouse visa. Their spouse who is Indonesian provides for them. A corporation may also apply for a Spouse Visa on behalf of your spouse if they are traveling to Indonesia on a work visa.
Any Indonesian organization may sponsor a social visa. A company that you have been doing business with legally for at least six months must support business visas.
Requirements for a Visa Sponsorship Letter
Obtaining a sponsorship letter on your own could take some time, even if you are up to date on Indonesian regulations. The following are some requirements you must fulfill to obtain one:
- Application date
- Information from the applicant’s passport
- Address and application embassy
- Information about the sponsor of the visa
- Supplementary materials
- The sponsor’s signature
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Indonesia
- Legal Work Authorization: Provided that foreign nationals comply with Indonesian regulations, visa sponsorship enables foreign nationals to work lawfully in the nation.
- Cultural Exposure: Individuals who work abroad have the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in a new society and acquire valuable knowledge and experiences that will further their professional and personal development.
- Professional Development: Employment that sponsors visas frequently presents opportunities for career advancement and skill enhancement. Foreign workers can gain new abilities, network, and increase their employability globally.
- Language Acquisition: Living and working in Indonesia, particularly with Bahasa Indonesia, might help foreigners learn the language or increase their proficiency. This can be advantageous for both private and professional uses.
- Diverse Work Environment: Participating in an international workplace can foster an environment that values variety and acceptance, which will make the workplace more innovative and dynamic.
- Opportunities for Networking: Individuals working in Indonesia under a company that sponsors a visa can establish a professional network there that may prove beneficial in locating future employment opportunities.
- International Experience: Having worked overseas demonstrates your adaptability, ability to communicate with individuals from different cultures, and global perspective, all of which are valuable assets for a CV.
- Discovering a New Nation: Travelers from other nations can visit Indonesia and take in the country’s diverse landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and stunning natural surroundings.
- Possibility of Permanent Residency: Through some visa support programs, skilled workers may be able to get permanent residency. They could remain in the nation for a longer period as a result.
- Contributions to the Local Economy: Immigrant laborers can support the local economy by purchasing goods, housing, and other services, which benefits businesses and communities alike.
Most well-paid Jobs in Indonesia
The highest-paying jobs in Indonesia include the following:
- C-suite Positions Executives, unsurprisingly, have some of the highest-paying occupations in Indonesia.
- Vice President, Government Relations
- Vice President, Data Science
- Head of Corporate Strategy
- Risk Director
- Country Sales Manager
- Project Director
- Operations Director
The majority of the Indonesian economy is derived from domestic consumption, and both local and foreign investors have been increasing their investments in this sector. However, the economy as a whole is highly diversified, with significant responsibilities played by both the public and private sectors.
To maintain economic growth, the Indonesian government has established a long-term development plan. Its primary objectives are to lower poverty, enhance the standard of human resources, advance research and technology, and increase economic competitiveness.
Indonesia is a big economy member of the G-20, having a GDP of over $1.3 trillion. Due to its several ports and proximity to both Asia and Australia, Jakarta is Indonesia’s most important export destination. The Port of Jakarta is the largest seaport in Indonesia and among the largest in the Java Sea region.
Indonesian Companies Currently Employing Foreign Workers
- UPL NA Inc.
- Royal HaskoningDHV
- QSI Recruitment
- Valmet Inc.
- Sampoerna Schools System
- Redpath Mining Contractors and Engineers
- Unity Financial Partners
- Alila Seminyak
What is Indonesia’s average salary?
In Indonesia, the average gross wage is $13,436 per hour or $1,120 per month. The figures differ based on the business, job title, and city.
Work Visa Types in Indonesia
Similar to other nations, Indonesia provides a variety of passes for foreign visitors. One of two types of visas is available for those who wish to work in Indonesia:
- Izin Tinggal Terbatas, or ITAS, is a time-limited permit. Through a local immigration office, the Immigration Directorate General in Indonesia can issue an ITAS to a foreign national. Before applying for an ITAS, an individual must get a Visa Izin Tinggal Terbatas (VITAS), which is an Indonesian limited-stay authorization visa.
- A KITAP, or Kartu Izin Tinggal Tetap, is a long-term visa. A KITAP is available to foreign employees who have held an ITAS continuously for at least three years.
Work Visa Requirements for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Indonesia
A lot of paperwork must be submitted by the employer and the employee to apply for a work visa.
Employer Requirements for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Indonesia
Employers must give the following:
- A business permit
- Also, the NPWP number for tax identification purposes
- Next, an Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) Capital Registration License
- In addition, a copy of the sponsor’s ID card (KTP)
- A copy of the KTP Waib Lapor report of a local employee
- Similarly, a letter of company registration
- An organization’s seal
- Likewise, a piece of paper with just the company’s letterhead on it
- The company’s certificate of domicile
- The Department of Justice authorized the company’s deed creation.
- Lastly, approval certificates for the employer’s commercial location
Employee Requirements for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Indonesia
The following paperwork must be provided by the subject:
- Foremost, a copy of their passport, which needs to be valid for at least another 18 months.
- Also, evidence of health insurance.
- Additionally, passport photos
- Besides that, a copy of the highest degree earned by the individual, certified by the employer, and bearing their seal.
- In addition, an official copy of the applicant’s resume, duly signed and marked.
- Lastly, a work certificate attesting to the individual’s minimum five years of experience in the field.
Application Procedure for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Indonesia
In Indonesia, the employer of a prospective employee is responsible for submitting an ITAS application on their behalf.
The company must request a VITAS as the initial step. They must first obtain formal government permission before they may take that action. The company must furthermore request an Expatriate Placement Plan from the Indonesian Ministry of Manpower. Rencana Penempatan Tenaga Kerja Asing, or RPTKA, is what this is known as.
After that, the company can file for the employee’s work permit and temporary visa. The BKPM is responsible for issuing the VITAS, an Indonesian stay visa. Applications for both the ITAS and VITAS work permits may be submitted concurrently. You can pick up this application at any consulate or embassy in Indonesia.
Within two business days of the application being accepted, you will be able to use the ITAS and VITAS. The employee will thereafter be eligible to travel to Indonesia. When immigration officials arrive, the employee should present the letter of authorization for the ITAS. The government will then distribute the ITAS.
Businesses were no longer required to get an IMTA or permission slip, to employ foreign workers for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Indonesia
Website for finding jobs in Indonesia Indeed Linkedin Glassdoor ZipRecruiter Finally, it demonstrates how well-liked Indonesia is internationally and that foreigners are searching for jobs in Indonesia that will pay for their visas. Seize the opportunities that present themselves, overcome obstacles, and begin a fulfilling professional adventure in Indonesia.
For Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Indonesia:
For Jobs in Italy: