KGSP Application (University Quota)
- Documents submission for Graduate Program Jan. 28th(Mon.), 2013~ Feb. 12th(Tue.) by 17:00
- Recommendation to NIIED April 9th(Tue.), 2013
- Final Selection by NIIED Apr. 30th(Tue.) 2013
- Housing. Consists of 28 buildings containing 2,600 units for up to 4,500 students. For questions : 82-2-880-5404 http://dorm.snu.ac.kr
- Library. Built in 1946, Seoul National University’s Central Library possesses modern facilities proving it’s status, in addition to the individual libraries run autonomously by the colleges
- Club Membership. Currently, over 100 different clubs are active registered organizations involved in various areas including sports, culture, performing arts, academic society, religion and etc.
- SISA (SNU International Student Association). A community for international students
Admission decisions are based on the candidate’s academic achievements and potential, as well as his or her personal accomplishments.
The admissions committee reviews a number of factors including records of past studies (such as GPA), study plan, personal statement, and letters of recommendation. Other achievement records and specific qualifications such as language proficiency are also taken into consideration. Candidate’s application is reviewed in the context of the level of studies completed, quality of achievement and characteristics of institutions attended. Finally, the appropriateness of the applicant’s academic goals and suitability of preparation for the proposed program of studies are assessed.
Interviews, examinations, and/or additional documents may be required from the applicant, based on the policy of the specific college or department. Applicants will be notified via individual email should an interview or a separate exam be necessary.
- Submit the completed ‘Desired area of study’ form, along with rest of the required application documents to the Office of Admissions by February 12, 2013 (Tue.).
- Specifics regarding the grades/points awarded or recommendation rankings will not be announced.
- If additional information are required during the evaluation process, additional documents may be requested for verification purposes.
- Applicant is responsible for any disadvantage resulting from error, omission or incorrect input of requested information. Please pay careful attention while completing the application form to avoid any issues. Once the application has been submitted, changes (including the application information or desired program of their choice) cannot be made.
Seoul National University, Office of Admissions
Tel: +82-2-880-6971, email:[email protected]
Seoul National University
Address: 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 151-742, Korea
Website: http://admission.snu.ac.kr(Korean), http://useoul.edu(English)
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students